In this Website, further, we will be uploading all the information details clearly about the UPSC exams in all the fields.
UPSC Engineering Services, 2021:
Union Public Service Commission organizes (IES) Indian Engineering Services is also known as (ESE) Engineering Services Examination. This building assessment is happening each year at the national level. The test is conducted each year to select qualified contenders for different posts in the separate office, as given below. The fundamental compensation for IES begins from INR 15,600, along with an Evaluation Pay of INR 5,400. The gross sum (counting extra motivators like DA, HRA) would associate with INR 47,000.
More insights concerning UPSC Engineering services 2021 are given in the article as follows;
- Applying candidates for these exams must be a resident of India, Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee.
- A bachelor’s degree under any department in engineering, particularly from a recognized University, is required to apply for UPSC Engineering Services.
- The age limit of the candidates applying for this exam should be between 21-30 years of age.
- Candidates must be physically fit as per the requirements given by exam authorities.
UPSC ESE 2021 Application Form: How to apply?
- Candidates can apply online before the end of the date for applying via visiting the official Website.
Important Links here:
- Next, the window appears asking the necessary details of us, fill all the required fields, avoid cheating.
- Before doing this process, make sure to have the scanned passport size photograph and signature as per the requirements.
- Recheck the details very carefully, before submitting the application forms.
Make the payment of application fee as per the details given below to make the successful completion of the application procedure.
- The application fee for applying UPSC Engineering Services 2021 is only 200 INR.
- Government providing free of cost for applying, only for female and SC/ST/PH candidates
Note: once the money is submitted, it is non-refundable.
- Online and offline engineering, the application fee is possible.
- It is done via the banking/credit card/debit card of any bank.
Stages of Examination
Exams are conducted in 2 stages as follows,
Stage 1/ Preliminary Exam;
- It is a written examination, centers for writing exams will be allotted before commencing exams.
- This exam question is full of Objective Type, i.e., Multiple Choice Questions.
There will be two papers in stage 1.
- Paper 1 will have questions from General topics, and Paper 2 will have questions from our Engineering Discipline (Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering); it is a must answer both the stages.
- There is a negative mark; for each wrong answer, one-third mark will be deducted from the grand total.
|Paper 1||General studies and Engineering aptitude||2 hours||200 Marks|
|Paper 2||Engineering discipline-specific paper||3 hours||300 Marks|
Marks obtained in this stage are taken into account for determining the final order of merit.
Stage -2 /Main Exam:
- This exam is also conducted in offline mode as a stage 1; that is, it is a written examination.
- It will also contain two papers with questions from the respective Engineering discipline (Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) in both the documents.
|Paper 1||Engineering Discipline-specific Paper-I||3 hours||300 Marks|
|Paper 2||Engineering Discipline-specific Paper -ll||3 hours||300 Marks|
After getting a selection, it is a must to attend a personal interview/personality test.
Personal Interview/ Personality Test.
- It is the final stage of the whole process for getting you a job.
- It has a maximum of 200 marks.
- The qualified candidates from the written exams are called for the interview.
Candidates who are get shortlisted from Stage 2 (Main Exam) have to fill a Detailed Application Form (DAF) online.
The marks which they secured in each stage are counted to prepare the Final Merit list.
UPSC Engineering Services 2021: Important Dates:
Release of Notification 4th week of September 2020
Availability of the Application Form 4th week of September 2020
Release of Pre Admit Card 2nd week of December 2020
Prelims Exam Date 1st week of January 2021
Mains Exam Date 4th week of June 2021
Personal Interview 1st week of November 2021
Important information to know:
- Candidates, while studying in the final year of Engineering, are eligible for IES 2021, provided they have to submit the certificate of proof at the time of the IES selection process.
- The number of attempts in this exam is not an issue.
- Online mode of application filling is only available.
- Only the marks scored in Paper 1 are considered for the final merit list.
- 15%, i.e., 75 marks out of 500 is the minimum marks required to qualify for IES prelims, for General and reserved categories candidates.
- 20%, i.e., 120 marks out of 600, is expected to qualify IES Mains for General and reserved categories candidates.
- If you get qualified by your cutoff, you will be notified for the personality test (personal interview) through email.
- Download your Call letter and without faIl, attends the interview, along with all the essential documents, as mentioned in the call letter.
Note: There is no fixed number of seats allotted yet now for the candidates to be filled through IES 2021.
Preliminary Engineers conducted in the following cities:
Jaipurur,Gangtok,Ahmedabad,Ranchi,Kohima,Jorhat,Bhopal,Tirupati,Lucknow,Dispur(Guwahati),Chennai,Thiruvananthapuram,Panaji(Goa),Kolkata,Dharwad , Bareilly, Raipur, Nagpur ,Itanagar,Allahabad,Srinagar,Patna,Delhi,Chandigarh,Shimla,Sambalpur,Jamm,Dehradun,AligarsShillong ,Madurai,Imphal,Aizawl ,Udaipur,Mumbai,Kochi (Cochin),Bangalore Visakhapatnam Port, Blair,Hyderabad,Cuttack
Main exams are conducted in top cities of Indian States:
Ahmedabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Raipur, Aizawl, Cuttack, Jammu, Ranchi, Allahabad, Dehradun, Kolkata, Shillong, Bangalore, Delhi, Lucknow, Shimla, Bhopal, Dispur (Guwahati), Mumbai, Thiruvananthapuram, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Patna, Vishakhapatnam
If you wanted to read The Hindu News Analysis Hindu Newspaper Epaper Pdf
Thanks for visiting and stay in contact to know all the details in UPSC exams.
Kindly comment on your views about this Website to develop us.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.